Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life & Love

Every now and then you get this feeling.
It hurts, it stings - - meanwhile, you search for your healing.
Trying to figure out how you can fill a void…
How can you patch a heart that has repeatedly been destroyed?

Life & Love

Sleepless nights and tear filled days
Seemed to consume my life and misguide my ways
Every day I asked God, “Why Me?”
Why did I have to suffer from this agony?

Then I couldn’t understand why no one knew
Why didn’t they see and feel what I’d been through
But now that I’m older, I’m no longer naïve
In both life and love do I believe!

Everyone travels the path their life leads
And on this path, sometimes your heart bleeds
And when this happens, trust – you’ll be okay
Because something called Time eventually takes the pain away

But while you wait, it’s important that you know
You can’t just stop living, you must continue to grow
This, I know, can be a difficult mission
But it’s life or death – and it’s Your decision
………….
So now that you’ve decided to keep on living
Guess What?  Your heart that was broken decided to keep on giving
So realize – life and love, they go hand in hand
Life without Love wasn’t in your Master’s plan

You’re the only one who knows your story and I recognize that sometimes there’s pain hidden behind your smile.  Despite everything you’ve gone through (and are going through) – you’re still here.  You are someone’s motivation.  Don’t ever think that people don’t notice the Love in you.

Guard your heart - - Everyone shouldn’t be privileged enough to get close.  Life is going to throw darts at us without us asking – don’t throw darts at yourself by making poor decisions.

Moving Forward,

Love B. Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment